As a homeowner or a business your safety is completely in your own hands. We live in a bad world where crime is constantly on the rise. If there are loose ends in your home or office security, burglars and other criminals are out their exploit them. Thankfully there are many options at hand when it comes to security systems and security cameras top the list. Here we list the top eight reasons for you to invest on security cameras in Chicago.
1. Crime Graph – Chicago isn’t the safest city in the United States and enjoys high rate of crime. Burglaries and break-ins arethere in the news every day. You need to make the best use of technology to keep your homes and offices secured and camera systems are undoubtedly the best.
2. Threat Perception – If you even an iota of threat perception from an identifiable or unidentifiable source, you need to invest on these camera systems. They would help you live in peace and keep a watch on your home and office.
3. Criminal Psychology – Stats prove that over 70% of the crimes take place in homes and offices without any security system. Criminals don’t like leaving a trail behind and hence scout for easy targets which have no security systems installed.
4. You Have Valuable Items – If you have antique items, collection of art,jewelry, and expensive electronic times at home you need to ensure they are safe and secure and don’t fall victim to break-ins. Security camera go a long way in protecting them and offering you peace of mind.
5. You Travel Frequently–If you are a frequent traveller and always worry about your home or office when you are away, these camera systems can help you keep track of everything back home. They allow remote access on your tablets and smartphones from anywhere in the world.
6. Improve Productivity – Businesses that have installed security camera systems have reported improvements in productivity. Your employees would not dare to break the code of conduct during their working hours and you would be able to identify top performers.
7. Customer Data – If you own a business that house important public and customer data such as social security numbers, credit card information, medical records etc. you have a moral, ethical and legal obligation to keep them safe.
8. Employee Safety – If you are employing people you have sense of moral responsibility towards them. This becomes all the more important in firms that have female employees. You need to ensure that they are safe in the workplace and using security cameras is one of the best ways of doing it.